Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Whist glass lavatory expands Kohler’s glass products in the Middle East
Kohler Co., a global leader in kitchen and bath design has expanded its glass lavatory collection by offering the new striking Whist Glass lavatory that gives the Middle East customers a luxurious and distinctive look at highly affordable prices. Available in variety of colours, the Whist Glass lavatory marries performance, durability and works with a variety of faucet styles.
“The common bathroom sink has come a long way from being a mere bowl designed to catch water,” said Mohamed Nada, Regional Marketing Manager at Kohler Co.. “The glass sinks are becoming very desirable, not only beacause they look unique but also because they are vibrant and durable. The new Whist Glass lavatory from Kohler is a highly functional sink that would fit into any budget and appeals to our regional customers.”
Kohler explored the unique properties of glass to create a finished product that is an ever-changing blend of light and color, enhancing its Nature’s Chemistry line – a collection of products that uses the distinctive characteristics of natural materials to create beautiful plumbing pieces. The finished product is tactile and has a softly undulating surface that is evocative of water and easy to clean.
The lavatory is available in a clear Ice color, and is also offered with three color options to coordinate with other bathroom fixtures and accessories: Dew (soft green); Dusk (blue); and Doe (brown).
The Whist Glass lavatory is now available across the Middle East through Kohler co.’s regional distributor network measuring 43.2 x 35.6 cm to fit into the most common lavatory cut-out on a standard size countertop.
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- Tunisia 2020 investment conference: 145 mega projects on offer
- GCC tax on expats' income and remittances would be highly regressive: IMF
- Kohler Uses Artisan Techniques To Create New Lavatories
- Kohler expands its Vault Line Stainless Steel sinks with three new functional models
- Kohler’s launches colourful and affordable new Toobi bath faucet line in the Middle East
- Emirates Glass completes supply of premium glass to Etihad terminal at Abu Dhabi airport