Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Whist glass lavatory expands Kohler’s glass products in the Middle East
Kohler Co., a global leader in kitchen and bath design has expanded its glass lavatory collection by offering the new striking Whist Glass lavatory that gives the Middle East customers a luxurious and distinctive look at highly affordable prices. Available in variety of colours, the Whist Glass lavatory marries performance, durability and works with a variety of faucet styles.
“The common bathroom sink has come a long way from being a mere bowl designed to catch water,” said Mohamed Nada, Regional Marketing Manager at Kohler Co.. “The glass sinks are becoming very desirable, not only beacause they look unique but also because they are vibrant and durable. The new Whist Glass lavatory from Kohler is a highly functional sink that would fit into any budget and appeals to our regional customers.”
Kohler explored the unique properties of glass to create a finished product that is an ever-changing blend of light and color, enhancing its Nature’s Chemistry line – a collection of products that uses the distinctive characteristics of natural materials to create beautiful plumbing pieces. The finished product is tactile and has a softly undulating surface that is evocative of water and easy to clean.
The lavatory is available in a clear Ice color, and is also offered with three color options to coordinate with other bathroom fixtures and accessories: Dew (soft green); Dusk (blue); and Doe (brown).
The Whist Glass lavatory is now available across the Middle East through Kohler co.’s regional distributor network measuring 43.2 x 35.6 cm to fit into the most common lavatory cut-out on a standard size countertop.
- What will the effect of losing the World Cup be on Qatar? 'Very small' says study
- 'This is Lebanon': why water taps are drying out
- A two-way street: an inside look into the monumental losses brought to the US economy due to Iranian sanctions
- Reconsidering the fork and knife hegemony: how cultural intelligence can land you the job of your dreams
- Revealed: the top ten paid individuals in the UAE
- Exclusive new Kohler Artist Editions Caravan Collection inspired by Middle Eastern designs
- Kohler’s launches colourful and affordable new Toobi bath faucet line in the Middle East
- UAE Minister of Economy inaugurates new glass coating line at Emirates Glass
- Epicor to implement next-Generation ERP for smart glass in Egypt
- UAE Minister of Economy to inaugurate Emirates Float Glass Factory