Xerox recognized by HfS Research for excellence in Human Resources Operations-as-a-Service
Xerox was named a top Human Resources Operations-as-a-Service provider in analyst firm HfS Research’s 2016 Blueprint Report, which annually rates the multi-national, multi-functional service providers in the outsourced HR operations market.
HfS Research placed Xerox HR Services in the Winner’s Circle – its highest ranking – for 2016. This recognition means Xerox can articulate vision and a new way of thinking, has recognizable investments in future capabilities, and is driving new insights and models.
“Xerox has proved itself invaluable in client operations through its ability to deliver quality, scalable HR support with flexibility, and a willingness to collaborate at both the strategic and tactical level,” said Mike Cook, research director at HfS Research. “Xerox’s as-a-service HR initiatives, which include its cloud human capital management consulting practice as well as HRaaS framework, stand out in the market,” he said. “Clients are able to write off legacy process and technology and move into more employee-centered digital business services.”.
The report reviewed service areas such as support recruitment, learning services, benefits administration, payroll and workforce development services.
“Xerox has provided all of our central HR Shared Services for nearly four years and we’ve collaborated to create an open and trusting partnership,” said Paul Eaves-Seeley, head of human capital outsourcing, PwC UK – a Xerox HR Services client. “Their support for our recruitment teams is a particular strength, with candidate care at the heart of our processes. They’ve also helped us consolidate legacy technology with new, comprehensive tools and have always offered us practical and pragmatic advice.”
The HfS Research Blueprint Report recognized Xerox for a number of strengths in multi-process human resources outsourcing (MPHRO) including:
- Operational and customer experience excellence, through its on-demand, engaging and proactive account management. Client praise for the flexibility and ability of the account management team to truly partner with them in order to understand business outcomes and how best to influence these from an HR perspective.
- Ability to enable clients to overcome legacy technology challenges by developing a framework for innovation and actively bringing concerns to the table in client discussions.
- Recruitment onboarding services that reduce costly attrition from successful candidates in clients’ organizations.
- Development of intelligent automation such as workflow routing and prescriptive HR management functions. Human capital management consulting that strategically guides clients in HR transformation.
- Integrated plug and play MPHRO service delivery with a predefined HRO stack of services that can be rapidly deployed into client organizations.
- The stand-alone “Xerox Security Office” that allows agents and other MPHRO operational staff to be trained, as well as a full data security analysis for each client prior to engagement.
“Our goal is to create more value for our clients with more cohesion across our HRS practices, and more engaging interactions with their employees,” said John Gentry, president of Xerox HR Services. “Bringing together the strategic focus of our consultants, with global execution and robust technology, enables us to deliver on that goal.”
Xerox HR Services helps employers improve their HR programs through advisory, technology and administrative services while enabling employees to better manage their health and wealth programs as well as their career development.