Prince Al-Waleed receives new Hungarian ambassador to Saudi Arabia
Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company, received Istvan Tolli, the new ambassador of Hungary to Saudi Arabia.
The two discussed bilateral relations between Saudi Arabia and Hungary, and means of improving economic relations to boost trade between both countries.
The Prince and ambassador Tolli went over Al-Waleed's investments in Hungary which include Citigroup’s activities and the Four Seasons Budapest. The latter is currently being developed on a strategic location overlooking the River Danube across from the Presidential Palace. Once completed, Prince Al-Waleed promised to attend the inauguration of the hotel.
Tolli thanked Prince Al-Waleed for receiving him. For his part, the Prince congratulated the Hungarian ambassador on his new post, thanking him for the visit and wishing him a pleasant tenure in Saudi Arabia. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Business in the Elyséé Palace: Al-Waleed bin Talal, Hollande and CEOs meet over momentous Saudi-French investments
- Saudi Prince Al-Waleed receives Ambassador of Hungary
- Prince Al-Waleed receives Tunisian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Prince Al-Waleed receives ambassadors of Gabon and Gambia
- Prince Al-Waleed receives Romanian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia