Why Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is still topping business charts as "Most Influential Arab" in 2013
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), was ranked number one in the Arabic and English issues of Arabian Business Magazine’s World’s 500 Most Influential Arab list, 2013.
The English version published the following: “After nine years of the Arabian Business Power List, Prince Alwaleed remains at the top of the tree…..” Prince Alwaleed is known for his precision for exploring new and potential business opportunities and ventures in synchronization with the direction and fluctuations of the economic climate.Moreover, the prince is active in social responsibility projects through significant local and international donations made by Alwaleed bin Talal Foundations span all the continents.
KHC, founded in 1980, is a publicly traded company which was listed on Tadawul (the Saudi Stock Exchange) in 2007.KHC is one of the world’s most successful and diversified business organizations, highly respected in the field of investments and recognized as an elite player in the Arabian Gulf region, and internationally.KHC’s portfolio has its main interest in landmark hotel properties and hotel management companies, real estate development in Jeddah and Riyadh, financial services, technology and media, manufacturing, aviation and agriculture.
The Alwaleed bin Talal Foundations that are chaired by Prince Alwaleed are involved in a wide spectrum of humanitarian and philanthropic activities in more than 83 countries.Their main focus areas have been established around strategic initiatives, ranging from disaster relief and community development, to women and youth empowerment, as well as promoting intercultural understanding.
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Can Bahrian emerge from the oil price plunge 'stronger than ever'?
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment
- Replacing Switzerland? Why Lebanon isn't keeping its banking secrecy a secret
- Business in the Elyséé Palace: Al-Waleed bin Talal, Hollande and CEOs meet over momentous Saudi-French investments
- STC tops the list of the most influential social media brands in the Arab World
- Arab media is influential, but it doesn’t hold the power
- Al Waleed Bin Talal still tops Forbes list of the wealthiest Arabs
- Bank muscat CEO ranked among the 500 most influential Arabs