Why Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is still topping business charts as "Most Influential Arab" in 2013
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal was ranked number one in Arabian Business Magazine’s World’s 500 Most Influential Arab list of 2013 (File Archive)
Click here to add Alwaleed bin Talal as an alert
Disable alert for Alwaleed bin Talal,
Click here to add Jeddah as an alert
Disable alert for Jeddah,
Click here to add Kingdom Holding Company as an alert
Disable alert for Kingdom Holding Company,
Click here to add Power List as an alert
Disable alert for Power List,
Click here to add Riyadh as an alert
Disable alert for Riyadh,
Click here to add Saudi Stock Exchange as an alert
Disable alert for Saudi Stock Exchange
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), was ranked number one in the Arabic and English issues of Arabian Business Magazine’s World’s 500 Most Influential Arab list, 2013.
The English version published the following: “After nine years of the Arabian Business Power List, Prince Alwaleed remains at the top of the tree…..” Prince Alwaleed is known for his precision for exploring new and potential business opportunities and ventures in synchronization with the direction and fluctuations of the economic climate.Moreover, the prince is active in social responsibility projects through significant local and international donations made by Alwaleed bin Talal Foundations span all the continents.
KHC, founded in 1980, is a publicly traded company which was listed on Tadawul (the Saudi Stock Exchange) in 2007.KHC is one of the world’s most successful and diversified business organizations, highly respected in the field of investments and recognized as an elite player in the Arabian Gulf region, and internationally.KHC’s portfolio has its main interest in landmark hotel properties and hotel management companies, real estate development in Jeddah and Riyadh, financial services, technology and media, manufacturing, aviation and agriculture.
The Alwaleed bin Talal Foundations that are chaired by Prince Alwaleed are involved in a wide spectrum of humanitarian and philanthropic activities in more than 83 countries.Their main focus areas have been established around strategic initiatives, ranging from disaster relief and community development, to women and youth empowerment, as well as promoting intercultural understanding.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Business in the Elyséé Palace: Al-Waleed bin Talal, Hollande and CEOs meet over momentous Saudi-French investments
- STC tops the list of the most influential social media brands in the Arab World
- Arab media is influential, but it doesn’t hold the power
- Al Waleed Bin Talal still tops Forbes list of the wealthiest Arabs
- Bank muscat CEO ranked among the 500 most influential Arabs