Progress reported in Iraq irrigation projects
An Iraqi firm, owned by the Iraqi ministry of water resources, has accomplished many irrigations and land reclamation projects in a number of provinces. Ali Mahdi, the general manger of the company, revealed that it succeeded in implementing the assigned projects, which included the irrigation project at Mahroush in Dyali province and the land reclamation in Alyousefiya.
Mahdi indicated, according to Alfourat newspaper, that the company started a project to develop and rehabilitate the little creek of Alsabilah and digging water channels to the farm lands.
- Iraq’s Karbala province gets $841,000 in progress payments
- Irrigation projects underway in Iraqi province
- Kuwait lends Lebanon $65 million for Litani River irrigation scheme
- Syrian irrigation minister to visit Turkey, tour controversial dam area
- Construction of Ajman Sewerage Project progressing rapidly