Property meeting in Qatar
Qatar-based Integra Property Consultants recently held an introductory meeting for clients in conjunction with Grant Management, an investment property group from the UK, at Doha Golf Club on Thursday.
According to The Peninsula, a number of people attended the meeting, which was also attended by Jane Ashford from Integra Consultants and Michelle Grant, from UK-based Grant Management.
Grant Management helps buyers choose properties that are a good investment bet. The company operates in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Dundee and New Castle and plans to expand to Bristol and Leeds.
- UK's Sherwoods Independent Property Consultants open new office in Dubai
- Qatar boost financial aid to Egypt to help deal with currency crisis
- Taj Hotels not ruling out new property in Qatar
- Estate Man to enhance Asteco’s property management services
- Qatar to build housing units for low-income expatriates