Property prices in Dubai projected to go down
Property prices in the UAE emirate of Dubai are projected to go down in the coming five years as many new housing units are made available to buyers, Standard Chartered Bank said. In a report, the bank said prices will remain strong in the near term but new large projects are "clearly going to boost supply in the coming few years in a dramatic fashion".
- Dubai apartment prices rise 10pc, villa prices 30pc in 2006
- Dubai property prices to fall 5pc in 2007
- Supply constraints in Dubai property market push expected price decline to 2009
- Dubai: Property prices and rents not expected to stabilise
- Experts: UAE banks unprepared for real estate bubble burst in coming years