Qatar: 126 housing blocks to be established
Qatar Real Estate Investment Company has signed contracts worth QR310 million with local firms for building 126 housing blocks comprising 920 houses at QP’s Dukhan township. The masterplan and architectural design of the project has been developed to include leisure and civic amenities with considerable landscaping, a QREIC release has said.
- In Middle East, bank brands’ values slide
- Global Investment House: Insurance sector - Kuwait economic & strategic outlook
- Qatar: Al-Aqariya signs Dukhan housing project deal
- Global Investment House – Kuwait – Al Khalij Commercial Bank – Initial Research Report-
- Showtime - More entertaining choices on TV