Qatar Airways and Middle East Airlines sign codeshare agreement
Qatar Airways and Lebanon's Middle East Airlines (MEA) have signed a codeshare agreement that will enable MEA passengers to fly with Qatar Airways between Beirut-Doha-Beirut.
"MEA is the first Middle-East based airline that we have signed a codeshare agreement, as we continue to pursue strategic alliances with other business partners," said Qatar Airways' Chief Executive Officer Al-Baker.
Qatar Airways continues to build a network of strategic alliances with other airlines. At the recent ITB Berlin travel exhibition the airline announced an extended codeshare agreement with Lufthansa. Qatar Airways also has codeshare agreements with Malaysian Airlines, Philippines Airlines, Alitalia, Biman and Garuda Indonesia. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Qatar Airways and Lufthansa extend codeshare agreement
- Qatar Airways and Thai Airways sign codeshare agreement
- American Airlines operates out of Dubai under codeshare with British Airways
- A European legacy of distrusting Gulf airlines? Global airlines alliance model 'fractured', says Etihad CEO
- Qatar Airways adds an A330 and A320 to expanding fleet