4 more destinations added to Qatar Airways Cargo services
Qatar Airways Cargo announced Monday that the airline has added four new routes to its freighter services, aacording to Arabian Business.
The new destinations include Beirut, Madrid, Paris and Tbilisi. Scheduled trips to Seoul and the capacity of the Oslo route will also be increased according to the announcement.
Qatar Airways Chief Officer of Cargo shared with reporters that “The next few months will prove to be yet another exciting period of growth with such diverse destinations being added to Qatar Airways’ cargo network. We are excited to offer these significant new routes to our existing cargo customers and also hope this will introduce our world-class product to new customers.”
As of last week, the airline started twice-weekly freighter services to Madrid and added new route from Doha to Beirut. As of November 21st, twice-weekly freighter services to Paris will take effect and by November 26th, the new changes for the freighter route to Tbilisi will commence.
The alluded changes to the Seoul route will include new Boeing 777 freighter services with increased freight capacity. The Oslo route changes will include the addition of an A330 freighter.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment