4 more destinations added to Qatar Airways Cargo services
Qatar Airways Cargo announced Monday that the airline has added four new routes to its freighter services, aacording to Arabian Business.
The new destinations include Beirut, Madrid, Paris and Tbilisi. Scheduled trips to Seoul and the capacity of the Oslo route will also be increased according to the announcement.
Qatar Airways Chief Officer of Cargo shared with reporters that “The next few months will prove to be yet another exciting period of growth with such diverse destinations being added to Qatar Airways’ cargo network. We are excited to offer these significant new routes to our existing cargo customers and also hope this will introduce our world-class product to new customers.”
As of last week, the airline started twice-weekly freighter services to Madrid and added new route from Doha to Beirut. As of November 21st, twice-weekly freighter services to Paris will take effect and by November 26th, the new changes for the freighter route to Tbilisi will commence.
The alluded changes to the Seoul route will include new Boeing 777 freighter services with increased freight capacity. The Oslo route changes will include the addition of an A330 freighter.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Qatar Airways Cargo Receives New Boeing 777 Freighter
- Qatar Airways announces four new destinations
- Qatar Airways begins cargo services between Amsterdam and India via Doha
- Qatar Airways: more Middle East, more Europe
- The best is yet to come: Etihad airways to launch 6 new routes in the first half of 2015