Qatar Airways flies double-daily to and from Beirut
Qatar Airways has added seven additional flights per week between Beirut and Doha. "We now offer twice-daily flights between the two Arab capitals with convenient timings that result in quick connections to other destinations in the Gulf, the Indian Subcontinent and the Far East," said Qatar Airways Commercial General Manager, Mohamed Saleh Fakhri.
As part of its strategic growth plan, Qatar Airways will extend its route network. It presently flies to 41 destinations. It will begin flights to Moscow in August. Qatar Airways is also increasing its fleet. The airline has just announced a $5.1 billion contract to purchase 32 additional Airbus aircraft in a deal that will increase the fleet to 52 by 2008. It presently operates a fleet of 24 Airbus aircraft. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 'Hub status': Qatar Airways announces third route to South Africa
- Qatar Airways expands its passenger offering through new relationship with Vueling
- Qatar Airways to fly to Melbourne
- Guess where Qatar Airways will be flying daily by June....
- British Airways begins daily flights from Saudi Arabia in winter