Middle East airlines with best business class service anounced
Qatar Airways said on Tuesday it was named “Best Business Class” at the 25th Annual Best in Business Travel Awards, recently held in Los Angeles. The airline was additionally honored as the “Best Business Class in the Middle East” and named “Best Airline in the World for International Travel” for the fifth consecutive year.
The Best in Business Travel Awards are based on votes by readers of Business Traveler USA magazine with the results authenticated by an independent auditing company and are widely recognized as the market’s benchmark for excellence. Readers based their voting on the strength of the airline’s customer service, its route network and services.
Lisa Markovic, Qatar Airways’ Country Manager for the United States of America, said “There is no greater achievement than the appreciation of our passengers and we would like to thank the Business Traveller readers for choosing Qatar Airways, especially against such strong competition.”
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- Emirates wins ”Best Business Class to the Middle East” award
- SWISS voted Europe’s Best Business-Class Airline in the 2011 World Travel Awards
- Turkish Airlines introduces Flying Chef Service for gourmet experience on all Dubai flights
- Etihad Airways named Best Airline – Business Class
- Lufthansa wins Best European Airline in the Middle East