Middle East airlines with best business class service anounced
Qatar Airways said on Tuesday it was named “Best Business Class” at the 25th Annual Best in Business Travel Awards, recently held in Los Angeles. The airline was additionally honored as the “Best Business Class in the Middle East” and named “Best Airline in the World for International Travel” for the fifth consecutive year.
The Best in Business Travel Awards are based on votes by readers of Business Traveler USA magazine with the results authenticated by an independent auditing company and are widely recognized as the market’s benchmark for excellence. Readers based their voting on the strength of the airline’s customer service, its route network and services.
Lisa Markovic, Qatar Airways’ Country Manager for the United States of America, said “There is no greater achievement than the appreciation of our passengers and we would like to thank the Business Traveller readers for choosing Qatar Airways, especially against such strong competition.”
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts