Guess where Qatar Airways will be flying daily by June....
Flying in and out of Tokyo’s secondary airport is becoming increasingly easy for Gulf travellers with news that Qatar Airways will start daily flights from June 18.
Qatar will be deploying one of its new Boeing 787 Dreamliners on the route (22 business class and 232 economy class seats), one that Emirates has been serving with B777-200LRs from Dubai since June last year.
QR810 will depart Doha 0735 and arrive in Haneda at 2325, while QR811 departs Haneda 0100 and will arrive Doha 0600.
Haneda will be Qatar Airways’ third route to Japan following Osaka, which began in March 2005 and Tokyo Narita in April 2010, which are also daily services.
Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker, said Haneda is a key gateway into the city of Tokyo that will offer passengers a second option to arrive into making it more convenient.
Last year the airline stepped up its Asian network with flights to Phnom Penh, Clark International Airport in the Philippines, Chengdu and Hangzhou.
By Dominic Ellis
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue