Qatar: Al Zubara Residential Tower joins Qatar Cool's innovative district cooling scheme
Al Zubara Residential Tower has joined the list of projects that will benefit from Qatar Cool's innovative district cooling scheme. Al Zubara Residential Tower is the 10th building to join the scheme, said a press release issued by Qatar Cool.
Standing at 21 storeys high, the Al Zubara Residential Tower is located in the West Bay Area. The building's exterior combines modern and traditional Arabic design elements while the interior comprises 98 luxurious residential flats, a recreational area with a swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and Jacuzzi as well as two floors of underground parking.
- Five new Qatari properties join West Bay Cooling Scheme
- Al Bidda Tower project in Qatar
- Qatar's Al Dafnah Residential Towers Complex signs new deal
- Qatar Insurance Company to build residential tower
- Drake & Scull International signs AED 149 million worth MEP contracts for a Residential Tower in India and a Hotel Apartment and a District Cooling Plant in Qatar