Qatar gets back on the bonds
Qatar has mandated banks for investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore starting on 9 July, reportsReuters. Qatar has hired HSBC Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and local lenders Barwa Bank and QInvest to arrange the investor meetings.
A dollar-denominated Sukuk issue may follow subject to market conditions.
- A spectacle of $8 trillion and more: what's the MENA Investment Conference in London all about?
- An odd dynamic? Saudi using desert to emulate Chinese model and attract Chinese investors
- Are Islamic finance's non-Muslim adherents 'pushing the limits'?
- Against all odds: Bank Audi to expand in Egypt, Syria
- No 'Islamic' finance here: the Islamic State's banking policy and the 'experts' behind it