Qatar gets back on the bonds
Qatar has mandated banks for investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore starting on 9 July, reportsReuters. Qatar has hired HSBC Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and local lenders Barwa Bank and QInvest to arrange the investor meetings.
A dollar-denominated Sukuk issue may follow subject to market conditions.
- Excessive caution? Why 'perfectly legitimate' SME's are struggling to find financing in the UAE
- On the brink of recession: Israel's central bank has a tough decision to make on quantitative easing
- A forced conversion? Top Saudi bank pledges to become fully Islamic after criticism from scholars
- Enjoying the ride: ME regional banks on plane orders 'funding' boom
- The cost of delivery: how to financially prepare yourself for having a baby