Qatar gets back on the bonds
Qatar has mandated banks for investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore starting on 9 July, reportsReuters. Qatar has hired HSBC Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and local lenders Barwa Bank and QInvest to arrange the investor meetings.
A dollar-denominated Sukuk issue may follow subject to market conditions.
- What doesn't kill you, makes your stronger: why the Arab Bank is likely to emerge from the Israeli lawsuit 'unscathed with flying colors'
- Too foreign? An inside look into the struggles of foreign banks in Saudi Arabia
- A clash of civilizations: are foreigners newly entering the Saudi stock market about to face a culture shock?
- From tweets to public outrage: understanding Turkey's bitterness towards credit rating agencies
- A much-expected symptom? Arab banks to feel the pinch of the region's political turmoil