Qatar gets back on the bonds
Qatar has mandated banks for investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore starting on 9 July, reportsReuters. Qatar has hired HSBC Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and local lenders Barwa Bank and QInvest to arrange the investor meetings.
A dollar-denominated Sukuk issue may follow subject to market conditions.
- Will Hezbollah sanctions have an effect Lebanon’s banking sector?
- Why Saudi's latest announcement to open up the stock market to foreign investors is a good move
- Saudi expected to emerge as seventh largest capital market and it's a very big deal!
- Time for some serious contemplation: Middle East firms face $91bn refinancing needs
- What's really holding Islamic Banking back?