Qatar gets back on the bonds
Qatar has mandated banks for investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore starting on 9 July, reportsReuters. Qatar has hired HSBC Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and local lenders Barwa Bank and QInvest to arrange the investor meetings.
A dollar-denominated Sukuk issue may follow subject to market conditions.
- Taming the monster: UAE regulator to tighten supervision of financial markets over Arabtec's debacle
- Banking in the time of Ramadan: reconciling contemplation with profit-making
- Attempting to go mainstream? how Islamic banks are ditching the 'Islam' label in order to go global
- How Sukuks are proving a viable financing option for Saudi Arabia
- To jump on the bandwagon or not to jump: all about owning a credit card in Egypt