Qatar gets back on the bonds
Click here to add Barwa Bank as an alert
Disable alert for Barwa Bank,
Click here to add Deutsche Bank as an alert
Disable alert for Deutsche Bank,
Click here to add HSBC Holdings as an alert
Disable alert for HSBC Holdings,
Click here to add Kuala Lumpur as an alert
Disable alert for Kuala Lumpur,
Click here to add QInvest as an alert
Disable alert for QInvest,
Click here to add Standard Chartered as an alert
Disable alert for Standard Chartered
Qatar has mandated banks for investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore starting on 9 July, reportsReuters. Qatar has hired HSBC Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and local lenders Barwa Bank and QInvest to arrange the investor meetings.
A dollar-denominated Sukuk issue may follow subject to market conditions.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?