Qatar gets back on the bonds
Qatar has mandated banks for investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore starting on 9 July, reportsReuters. Qatar has hired HSBC Holdings, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered and local lenders Barwa Bank and QInvest to arrange the investor meetings.
A dollar-denominated Sukuk issue may follow subject to market conditions.
- Qatar expansion driving down credit growth - Barclays
- 7% of Emaratis had to deal with a false positive with their bank - survey
- Trade between 18 Arab countries hikes to $2.1 trillion - IMF
- Allocating more funds to SWF would improve Saudi wealth returns
- Sovereign wealth funds in GCC focus more on local investments