Qatar directs 10 sq. km. for first free zone
The Qatari Ministry of Economy and Commerce has commissioned the development of its first Qatar Free Zone (QFZ). According to the Peninsula, the 10 sq. km. QFZ’s close proximity to the New Airport Development will further enhance its appeal to investors and developers alike, the paper added.
- Jafza Int’l to invest in a 6.5m sq metre -$800m Special Economic Zone in Dakar, Senegal
- Emaar.E.C expands size of King Abdullah Economic City project four-fold to 168 million sq m
- Free zones to boost Qatari economy
- Dubai Rally Takes New Direction to Middle East Championship Climax
- DWC Business Park partners with key business groups to highlight world-class features & facilities