Qatar to be fastest growing GCC economy
Qatar will remain the fastest growing of all GCC sovereigns in 2013, driven by the government’s huge capital investment programme, Fitch Ratings has forecast.
Growth is set to rise as the fiscal stimulus would be triggered by a combination of healthy bank lending rates and buoyant consumer and business confidence, Fitch said in its first quarterly GCC Sovereign Credit Overview.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents