Can't get enough: Qatar Airways launches seventh US route
Qatar Airways launched daily services to Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport in Texas from its new hub, Hamad International Airport, in Doha on Tuesday.
It is the airline’s seventh destination in the United States.
The new route departs Doha at 8.10am and arrives in Dallas the same day at 3.35pm. The return flight departs Dallas at 8pm and lands in Doha at 6.20pm the following day (all times local). The service is operated with a 259 seat Boeing 777-200LR.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Safi Airways announces launch of new route and promising alliance with Qatar Airways
- qatar airways unveils european expansion during winter 2007/08 schedules
- Etihad Airways’ daily Abu Dhabi – Los Angeles service takes flight
- Fleet deliveries spur Emirates to diversify into new routes
- Etihad Airways shifts Qatar operations to new Hamad International Airport