Can't get enough: Qatar Airways launches seventh US route
Qatar Airways launched daily services to Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport in Texas from its new hub, Hamad International Airport, in Doha on Tuesday.
It is the airline’s seventh destination in the United States.
The new route departs Doha at 8.10am and arrives in Dallas the same day at 3.35pm. The return flight departs Dallas at 8pm and lands in Doha at 6.20pm the following day (all times local). The service is operated with a 259 seat Boeing 777-200LR.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Safi Airways announces launch of new route and promising alliance with Qatar Airways
- qatar airways unveils european expansion during winter 2007/08 schedules
- Etihad Airways’ daily Abu Dhabi – Los Angeles service takes flight
- Fleet deliveries spur Emirates to diversify into new routes
- Etihad Airways shifts Qatar operations to new Hamad International Airport