Can't get enough: Qatar Airways launches seventh US route
Qatar Airways launched daily services to Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport in Texas from its new hub, Hamad International Airport, in Doha on Tuesday.
It is the airline’s seventh destination in the United States.
The new route departs Doha at 8.10am and arrives in Dallas the same day at 3.35pm. The return flight departs Dallas at 8pm and lands in Doha at 6.20pm the following day (all times local). The service is operated with a 259 seat Boeing 777-200LR.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis