Qatar: Master planners and architects for Energy City selected
Gulf Energy, the global consortium of energy consultants and investors behind the multi-billion dollar Energy City Qatar development, has appointed MZ & Partners as the project's lead master planners and architects.
Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House is the lead financial advisor for the project.
Energy City Qatar will be developed within the recently unveiled $5 billion Lusail development north of Doha, which will be spread over 35 sq km comprising marinas, residential areas, commercial districts, leisure facilities including two golf courses and an entertainment district.
Based in Doha, Qatar, MZ & Partners is one of the leading architectural and engineering consultancy firms in the region, and was selected for the Energy City Qatar project after a global audit of leading architectural firms.
Gulf Energy and Energy City Qatar chairman Esam Janahi said Energy City Qatar would be a landmark project that will make an architectural statement of its own. "The remit of MZ & Partners is to reflect the overall theme of energy in all aspects of the project development, making it distinctive with an identity of its own," he added.
- $1b residential community to be developed by Energy City Qatar
- Creation of International Advisory Board to Energy City Qatar
- Energy City Qatar to be launched under the patronage of the Emir
- Gulf Finance House opens US$276 million private placement for Energy City-Qatar
- Energy City Qatar unveils phase II, to develop US$ 1 billion residential component