‘Qatar will need over half-a-million workers’ - Labour minister
Qatar's Minister of State for Labour, HE Hissain Mullah, has said that Qatar’s economy will need more than half a million workers in the coming period.
He explained that the country will be implementing huge projects concerning infrastructure and preparations for World Cup 2022. Speaking at the ‘Qatar-Vietnam Business Forum’ along with his Vietnamese counterpart, the minister noted that Qatar aims to bring skilled workers that are able to contribute to the national development.
- It doesn't run in the family? Finding the right talent top challenge for ME family businesses
- War for talent: the unhealthy side of the UAE's booming healthcare industry
- Maybe try some human rights? Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries announce initiative to address housemaid shortage
- What about human rights violations? ‘Smart’ devices to inspect labour housing in Dubai
- No strings attached, please: Saudi Arabia mulls implementing eight-year limit on expats' stay