‘Qatar will need over half-a-million workers’ - Labour minister
Qatar's Minister of State for Labour, HE Hissain Mullah, has said that Qatar’s economy will need more than half a million workers in the coming period.
He explained that the country will be implementing huge projects concerning infrastructure and preparations for World Cup 2022. Speaking at the ‘Qatar-Vietnam Business Forum’ along with his Vietnamese counterpart, the minister noted that Qatar aims to bring skilled workers that are able to contribute to the national development.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- Half-a-million to visit Qatar during World Cup 2022
- Qatar Foundation: making strides in delivering dignity for all migrant workers
- Half-a-million will flock to Qatar for FIFA Cup 2022
- Crying wolf: Qatar blames foreign recruitment agencies for labor abuse
- Qatar to build seven 'cities' for 250,000 World Cup labourers