Qatar: New appointment at Real Estate Registration and Documentation Department
The Qatari Minister of Justice Hassan bin Abdullah Al Ghanim on Tuesday issued a decision appointing Hamad Mohammad Mahmoud Al Khal currently head of technical sections, as assistant director of Real Estate Registration and Documentation Department, for three months.
The decision also appointed Yasser Saud Al Muslim, head of Minor Civil Affairs section, as delegate head of technical office for a period of three months, QNA reported.
The decision also transfers Meshal Abdulaziz Al Muslim, assistant director of Real Estate Registration and Documentation to the post of legal consultant at the Department of Fatwa and Contracts and Transfers, Nabel Ahmad Al Maslamani, legal researcher, to Department of Fatwa and Contracts.
- What's all the fuss about Dubai's new real estate contracts?
- New Omani archive for real estate documents
- Barwa unveils ambitious plans at Baraha City
- Dr. Salem Alshafiei Appointed as Managing Director for Dubai Real Estate Institute
- department of municipal affairs and al tamimi & company host a seminar on the abu dhabi property laws