Qatar Petroleum awards real estate project
Qatar Petroleum (QP) has awarded a QR826m contract to Qatar Real Estate Investment Company (QREIC) for a major housing project at Mesaieed Industrial City. According a press release, the first phase of the project to be completed by mid-2007 involves the construction of 1,244 housing units for QP and its subsidiaries.
- Barwa Real Estate and Qatar Petroleum sign framework agreement
- Drake & Scull Qatar signs over QR 300 Million MEP Contract for a Mix Use Real Estate Development Project in Doha
- INTECH completes project for Qatar Petroleum
- Msheireb Downtown Doha Wins ‘Best Retail Project’ honour at Cityscape Qatar 2014 Awards
- QREIC awards new contract