Qatar: Real estate expert expects fall in rents
Construction activity is so hectic in Qatar at present that one project is being completed almost every day easing the supply situation, a real estate development manager was quoted as saying by the Peninsula newspaper.
"A lot of people are moving into new apartments and villas, leaving the older residential units vacant and this may gradually lead to a fall in the rents," he added.
- Abu Dhabi rents to slip further
- Bahrain real-estate market ‘faces record year’, says expert property firm DTZ
- Expert quits Qatar's biggest real estate project
- Gulf region increasingly attractive against global property trends, says expert real estate firm DTZ
- Catching it from Dubai? Qatar rents up 20%, may stabilize over oil price crash