Qatar Real Estate Investment announces Sukuk issue
Qatar Real Estate Investment Company (Q.S.C) (QREIC) has announced its (Sukuk) issue of US$ 270 million, to be issued through a Special Purpose Vehicle on four separate funding dates, commencing August 2006.
The Mandated Lead Managers are Qatar National Bank S.A.Q (QNB) and Qatar National Bank Al Islami (QNBAI), with Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (DIB), Gulf International Bank B.S.C (GIB) and Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) as the Joint Lead Managers. The Bookrunners on the transaction are DIB, GIB, SCB and QNB.
- “Sukuk Al Musharaka” issued by Qatar Real Estate Investment Company
- Sorouh real estate launches AED4 billion Shari’a compliant securitisation
- Makes sense? Middle Eastern banks buy vast majority of Goldman Sachs' sukuks
- Qatar: QNB Al Islami, Barwa Real Estate Company sign deal
- Kuwait: Closing of US$ 200 million Lagoon City Islamic Musharaka Sukuk