Qatar United Development Company says projects environmentally sustainable
Chairman Hussein Alfardan said Saturday that the projects being undertaken in Qatar by United Development Company (UDC) are environmentally sustainable as well as beneficial to the country.
Specific examples include the district cooling projects already widely appreciated in Qatar, and the extensive programmes of environmental control being undertaken at The Pearl-Qatar.
According to The Peninsula, Alfardan explained that Qatar Cool had already signed contracts with building owners to deliver more than 30,000 tons of refrigerated water to projects in the new West Bay commercial district in Doha.
- ASHGHAL to adopt QSAS sustainable development practices in Public Building Projects
- United Development Company rewards contractor for Environmental Practices
- United Development Company Gold sponsor of “Qatar Labors Rights Protection” book
- Qatar’s UDC signs supply contract for smelter project
- region’s property developers becoming more environmentally aware, says energy management firm