Qatari Diar to develop luxury Malaysian resort
The beachside resort and spa will be managed by Mövenpick Hotels (Image: File)
Click here to add Eclipse Portfolio as an alert
Disable alert for Eclipse Portfolio,
Click here to add Movenpick Hotels and Resorts as an alert
Disable alert for Movenpick Hotels and Resorts,
Click here to add Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company as an alert
Disable alert for Qatari Diar Real Estate In ...
Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company has launched a new luxury beachside resort in the Sultanate of Terengganu in Malaysia, a report said.
The luxury spa and resort will be managed by Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts. It will consist of 210 rooms, 20 villas, 20 condominiums and nine luxury pavilions, said the Gulf Times report.
The resort, for which construction has commenced, is scheduled to open in early 2016.
The new resort will provide a luxury base for visitors to explore the world-renowned beaches, islands and spectacular countryside as well as to experience the hospitality and culture for which Terengganu is famous for, the report said.
The project is a 50:50 joint venture between Qatari Diar and Eclipse Portfolio.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Dh400m Thai-style resort planned on 'The World'
- Qatari DIAR Acquires 50% Stake in MAIA Luxury Resort and Spa in Mahé, Seychelles
- QATARI DIAR AND SUDAN SIGN MAJOR DEVELOPMENT DEAL
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company launches Fox Hills
- TASWEEK expands hospitality investment with construction of third luxury villa in Malaysian ‘Casabrina’ joint venture