Qatari expert stresses importance of investment banking
The role of investment banking is a crucial factor for boosting the efficiency of Arab economies, according to a leading economist, Sheikha Hanadi Nasser bin Khalid Al Thani, Vice Chairperson and Managing Director of Amwal.
In her keynote address to the 9th Arab Businessmen Forum in Qatar, Sheikha Hanadi said she was optimistic about the future of Arab economies consolidating their leadership in the global financial landscape.
According to the Peninsula, Sheikha Hanadi added that Qatar aims to consolidate its leadership position in the region through further capital injection. Some $100 billion is directed for investment up to 2010 and GDP projected to grow at more than 10 per cent per year.
- NBAD’s Financial Workshop: Experts Stress Importance of Sukuk
- Qatari graduates pave the way for younger generations
- GU-Q hosts Qatari expert lecture on strengthening the family in Qatar
- Qatari, Bahraini Businessmen Aim to Set Up Bank
- Two truths and a lie? Qatari company sues Jordan's Social Security Fund over "non-existent" sell-off of Housing Bank