Qatari investment in Tangier
A Qatari real-estate investment company announced that it is going to build a unique tourist complex on the Atlantic coast city of Tangier. The Qatari company representatives explained that the planned tourist complex will be built in a Moroccan architectural style and will extend over 230 ha. It will include a 5 stars hotel, country cottages, villas, a golf club, a conference hall and several recreation sites. The company's representatives added that the work on the first stage of this project is scheduled to start towards the end of 2005.
Bladi.Net reports that this investment actually constitutes the first stage of a vast real-estate investment in North Africa, planned by this same Qatari company.
- Government owned real estate firm to launch first project
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company launches Fox Hills
- Oman: Qatari real estate company to set up environmental tourist resort
- Islamic finance to Qatari Real Estate Investment Company
- Qatari Diar invests US$320 million in Syrian resort project