Qatari leader briefed on Dubai real estate projects
A tour of real estate developments in Dubai was among the highlights of the second and final day of the Emir of Qatar's visit in the emirate. According to Gulf News, the tour included a visit to the offices of the Palm development.
The tour next shifted to Dubai Tower and then Dubai Mall.
- Sheikh Mohammed briefed on mega projects
- Jordan: Amlak Finance IPO briefing sheds lights into investing in business hub & real estate capital markets
- Habtoor Leighton Specon – Drake & Scull Engineering Joint Venture signs AED 395 million Jewel of the Creek MEP contract in Dubai for Dubai International Real Estate
- Qatari Emir ratifies real estate laws
- Where there's property, there's Qatar: Qataris are the UAE's top real estate investors