Qatari real estate firm net profits up
According to Al-Raya newspaper, Mr. Ahmed Al-Arouki, Managing Director of the “Aqar” Company for Real Estate Development, said that Aqar's net profits rose to QR 12.3 million last year, up from QR 9.1 million in 2003 and QR 3.4 million in 2002.
The shareholders' equity value increased to QR 25.3 million last year, up from QR 19.3 million in the previous year. The director added that Aqar succeeded to expand its operations by starting new activities such as marketing real estate investment portfolios. Aqar assures to follow-up the latest scientific developments in its field of operations, the manager said.
- Profits of Saudi Real Estate Company up
- A good year for Qatar: Construction industry's business optimism at a three-year high
- KSE: Listed real estate firm reports profits
- DSM: Qatar Real Estate Investment Company profits up
- ٍٍSorouh real estate PJSC reports full year growth despite toughening market conditions