Qatari stock investors can access 35 global markets
Qatari stock market investors can access around 35 stock markets across the world using the same account through a new service named Mubasher DUTrade launched by Mubasher Financial Services (MFS) recently. This is the only online trading platform in the world covering all the Arab stock exchanges and global markets on a single platform and one login.
One of the leading financial institutions Mubasher’s new service ‘Direct Universal Trade (DUTrade)’ is an innovative trading and investment solution that allows private investors to trade on GCC, MENA and International stock exchanges through a webbased application.
MFS has introduced the highly insightful and easy to use “One Account- All markets” concept with the lunch of DUTrade creating multiple levels of investment opportunities for individual traders. It offers both mobile and desktop solutions that are designed to match a variety of investor requirements and preferences.
DUTrade also provides a range of technical solutions to suit each independent trader’s needs including web-based applications for casual traders and a sophisticated desktop platform for active traders.
Launching the new application, Malek Kanawati, CEO of Mubasher, said that it was the only company to offer trading solutions that allows private investors to trade on GCC, Arab and international stock exchanges through a single platform.
“The launch of DUTrade takes our superior value proposition to the next level by adding international trading capabilities that match what other international brokerages can offer. With the launch of DUTrade we have introduced the highly intuitive and easy to use ‘one account-all markets’ concept which creates multiple layers of investment opportunities,” he explained. He also highlighted that the technology for this multi-market trading was developed in- house which is safe and secure from all the web threats.
Eng. Mohammed al Balla, chairman of National Technology Group, said, “The launch of DUTrade is in line with our longterm commitment to deliver cutting- edge technology solutions to our customers in the region. We will continue to develop more sophisticated investment tools and technologies as we move forward with our global growth plans.” Salim Sabatta, general manger, DUTrade, explained, “DUTrade essentially integrates our trading capabilities in regional and leading international stock markets with powerful analysis tools enabling traders to optimise their investment potential and conduct trading activities in real time.
This new service underlines our strong commitment to being a leading technology innovator offering the best possible solutions to regional and international investors.” DUTrade facilitates multiasset class trading including equities exchange traded funds, options, forex, commodities and equity contracts for difference allowing users to move their funds easily between markets and instruments.
- An impending frenzy? Liberalization of Saudi stock market to usher 'new era' in GCC investments
- Eyes on the Cityscape: Mongolia, out of all places, is set to woo Middle East investors
- The rise of dollar: aka the downfall of oil markets?
- You don't need to be Muslim to practice? Why Goldman Sachs' sukuk sales worked so swell this around
- Erdogan's ready to smear the banks: is Turkey about to face a financial crisis worse than that of 2001?
- Mubasher starts providing online trading service at Bahrain Stock Exchange
- Mubasher offers online trading service for Abu Dhabi Securities Markets
- If you've left UAE bourse post the crisis, it is time to go back
- Risks for investors in the GCC stock markets
- Commission rates for UAE stock market deals cut by one third