Qatar's Al Dafnah Residential Towers Complex signs new deal
The Al Dafnah Residential Towers Complex, owned by Qatar's Thani bin Abdullah Housing Group, has joined the list of building projects that have signed up for Qatar Cool's innovative district cooling project in Doha West Bay area, The Peninsula reported Thursday.
Qatar Cool's district cooling system will provide air-conditioning to the 220,000 sq. metres of the Al Dafnah residential Towers Complex using chilled water. The complex, designed by MZ & Partners, is expected to welcome tenants in November 2006.
The Al Dafna Complex covers a total area of 326,700 sq metres and contains more than 1,200 flats, leisure facilities, including a recreation club with multi-purpose hall, and swimming pool, and car parking areas.
The complex will be built in a unique design in which the four towers of the complex rest on a six-step podium, three of which are 32 floors high while the fourth is 36 floors.
- Al Kheeli Commercial and Residential Complex signs deal with Tabreed
- Qatar: Al Zubara Residential Tower joins Qatar Cool's innovative district cooling scheme
- Commercialbank signs cooling agreement with Qatar Cool
- Five new Qatari properties join West Bay Cooling Scheme
- Sama Dubai partners with Qatar Cool for supply of 6,600 tonnes refrigeration to Dubai Towers – Doha