Qatar's Ezdan ranks first in list of Arab real estate companies
Ezdan Real Estate Company is ranked first among the Arab real estate companies, by sector, and is listed as one of 500 top capitalisation Arab companies listed for the year 2011.
According to the list of the 'Finance and Business', the specialised business magazine, the market capitalisation of Ezdan Real Estate Company reached $16,165,590,000 at the end of 2011.
The company has been also ranked third among the local companies that are listed at the Arab market list comprising the GCC countries, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine.
The top ten companies out of the 500 selected Arab companies which are the top-listed capitalisation for the year 2011; are three Qatari companies, four Saudi companies, two Kuwaiti companies and one Emirati company.
- How to avoid turning your dream home into a nightmare
- The Kingdom will sure 'look different' by 2030: Saudi Arabia has 80 mega-projects up its sleeve
- Too pricey? MENA property hikes are off-putting for new buyers
- Fleeing war? UAE is the safe haven: Dubai property market is safe and secure according to a top banker
- CEO of the UAE's top developer, MAF Properties talks money and retail