Qatar's Ezdan ranks first in list of Arab real estate companies
Ezdan Real Estate Company is ranked first among the Arab real estate companies, by sector, and is listed as one of 500 top capitalisation Arab companies listed for the year 2011.
According to the list of the 'Finance and Business', the specialised business magazine, the market capitalisation of Ezdan Real Estate Company reached $16,165,590,000 at the end of 2011.
The company has been also ranked third among the local companies that are listed at the Arab market list comprising the GCC countries, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine.
The top ten companies out of the 500 selected Arab companies which are the top-listed capitalisation for the year 2011; are three Qatari companies, four Saudi companies, two Kuwaiti companies and one Emirati company.
- Another red flag: a massive housing shortage potentially awaits the GCC
- Changing the landscape: why exactly are Arab investors buying property in London?
- The forgotten rich: how and why Jordanians are spending billions in property markets abroad
- From palaces to engine-making: Morocco's stability is attracting billions in foreign investments
- The IS' new money-making scheme: auctioning off stolen houses