QIB signs contract for building Lavander Village
Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) has signed with Sheikh Fahad Abdullah Al Thani an 'Istissna'a" contract worth QR283 million for the construction of a residential project, the Lavander Village, in Doha. According to the Peninsula, the project scheduled for completion within 24 months will include 240 villas and 40 flats.
The contracting agreement was signed with Athar Construction and Development Company.
The Western style residential project will be built on a 65,000 square-meter area in front of the Gharrafa Sports Club. It will feature a Mosque, a club, shops, a kindergarten, several swimming pools and playgrounds in addition to open green areas.
- Club Med targets rave generation at Tunisia village
- Sungwon OBO signs contracts worth AED 6 million to provide full facilities management services to Jumeirah Village projects
- Qatar's Red Line is a step closer to being crossed
- Emaar.E.C signs agreement with City Cool to build and operate cooling system in KAEC’s Bay La Sun Village
- Alcatel Egypt to sign a 10- year rental contract with the Smart Village