RadioShack to vend Tripp Lite products in the Middle East
Power protection manufacturer Tripp Lite recently announced that its line of computer and electronic power protection products will now be available in the Middle East through RadioShack Corporation, a retailer and distributor of electronics equipment. This new partnership will promote the distribution and sales of Tripp Lite products throughout Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain.
RadioShack's joint partner, the Alireza Group, has been a distributor in the region for over 20 years. The first retail RadioShack store was established in Bahrain in 1997 in the Seef Mall, to provide computers, telecom and other electronics equipment to customers throughout Bahrain.
Approximately 80 percent of Radioshack's business is in retail sales while the other 20 percent lies in the distribution of an assortment of electronics equipment, according to a company press release.
In conjunction with Tripp Lite, RadioShack will be arranging training seminars, open days and road shows to introduce Tripp Lite and its products to potential customers, in the hopes of making Tripp Lite a household name.
Tripp Lite manufactures more than 1,000 different products, including UPS systems, surge suppressors, line conditioners, power inverters, cables, connectivity products and network management accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with offices worldwide. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Tripp Lite revenues soar in 2007 owing to greater demand for power protection products across the Middle East
- Tripp Lite revenues soar by 55% in 2006 owing to greater demand for power protection products across the Middle East
- Tripp Lite introduces certification program in Middle East and North Africa
- Tripp Lite showcases new enterprise-level rack enclosures and accessories for the Middle East at ‘GITEX Technology Week 2009’