Radisson SAS appoints new regional financial controller
Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts, which operates eight Middle East and African properties with five under development in Egypt, Turkey and Lebanon, has appointed Swede Jan Boman as financial controller for the Middle East region.
Jan joins from Le Meridien Hotels where he held posts in Gabon and Dubai. He will be based in the chain's regional office in Dubai and have overall financial responsibility for Radisson SAS hotels in Amman, Aqaba, Bahrain, Cape Town, Istanbul, Kuwait, Muscat and Sharm Al-Shaikh.
Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts, currently includes 110 hotels in operation and 37 hotels under development in 37 countries and is the sole franchiser in Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa for Radisson Hotels & Resorts.
Radisson Hotels & Resorts and its parent company Carlson Hospitality Worldwide includes 750 hotel and resort locations representing 137,830 guest rooms in 63 countries plus six luxury cruise ships sailing worldwide. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Radisson SAS’ sales initiative confirms contracts in excess of $500,000
- Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts appoints Inter-Rut Turizm as sole agent in Turkey
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City announces appointment of Denis Nobre as the new Financial Controller
- New GM at Radisson SAS Hotel, Amman
- Radisson SAS Dubai Media City appoints new Director Sales and Marketing