Rahma Al-Shamsi promoted to General Manager of Emarat Misr
Emarat Retail Sales Manager Rahma Bin Mohammad Al-Shamsi has recently been assigned the additional responsibility of General Manager for Emarat Misr for Petroleum Products.His appointment followed recommendations from Emarat's Management and Emarat Misr Board of Directors.
The Emarat Misr for Petroleum Products project is a joint venture between Emarat, Middle East Oil Tankage & Pipelines (MIDTAP), and the Middle East Oil Refinery (MIDOR) to set up a network of service stations across Egypt by 2007.
During his ten-year tenure at Emarat, Rahma Al-Shamsi's responsibilities have included developing sales-oriented strategies, meeting sales targets, as well as overseeing a quality assurance scheme. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emarat underscores commitment to eco-pPreservation at WETEX 2002
- Emarat Launches a New Promotion
- Emarat honors its employees who won the “Supervisor & Star of the Year 2013” award
- Emarat honors distinguished employees
- Emarat celebrates the first year anniversary for the opening of "Freshplus" store Al Twar, Dubai