Ras Al Khaima to establish 50 hotels in near future
Ras Al Khaima hopes to establish at least 50 new hotels in the near future in an attempt to make the emirate into a regional magnet for talent.
RAK plans to target the creation of at least 50 hotels in the near future as part of a massive undertaking of several mega real estate projects in the emirate, stated Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah.
Sheikh Saud added that these include development such as Al Marjan Islands, Al Hamra Village, Mina Al Arab and Saraya Islands, and that RAK would soon undertake another mega project for the creation of ‘Gateway City.’
He stressed that tourism developments that ware planned for the mountain region of Ras Al Khaimah will be truly unique. Sheikh Saud also added that he emirate would see the creation of several industrial zones, an Education City, world class healthcare facilities, mega tourism developments and creation of excellent logistic facilities.
- Ras Al Khaimah to see establishment of at least 25 new hotels
- Agreement to create 'Saraya Islands' signed between RAK Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank
- RAK Properties awards contract to China Harbor
- Twelve projects to be built by new RAK developer
- Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qassimi supports RAK Properties at Cityscape 2005