Ras Al-Khaimah looks to share expertise with Dubai eGovernment
Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al-Qassimi, the crown prince of Ras Al-Khaimah, recently visited the Dubai eGovernment and met with Dubai eGovernment senior officials to gain a greater perspective of the project.
Salem Al-Shair, director of services for Dubai eGovernment, conducted a presentation on the challenges faced by Dubai eGovernment, which is fast achieving its stated objective of providing more than 70 percent of Dubai government services via electronic channels by the year 2005.
His Highness Sheikh Saud expressed great interest in boosting the areas of cooperation between Dubai eGovernment and the Ras Al-Khaimah government, including sharing expertise that would develop the eServices of the emirate. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai eGovernment calls for strategic partnerships between government departments
- Dubai eGovernment online services reach 600 service mark
- UAE Air Force & Defense Institute delegation visits Dubai eGovernment
- Dubai eGovernment to host 2nd Middle East eGovernment Summit
- Dubai eGovernment accelerating community outreach