Ras Al-Khaimah looks to share expertise with Dubai eGovernment
Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al-Qassimi, the crown prince of Ras Al-Khaimah, recently visited the Dubai eGovernment and met with Dubai eGovernment senior officials to gain a greater perspective of the project.
Salem Al-Shair, director of services for Dubai eGovernment, conducted a presentation on the challenges faced by Dubai eGovernment, which is fast achieving its stated objective of providing more than 70 percent of Dubai government services via electronic channels by the year 2005.
His Highness Sheikh Saud expressed great interest in boosting the areas of cooperation between Dubai eGovernment and the Ras Al-Khaimah government, including sharing expertise that would develop the eServices of the emirate. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah chambers exchange expertise
- Ras Al Khaimah eGovernment delegation briefed on Dubai eGovernment’s leading eTransformation experience
- Ras Al Khaimah Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank unveil details of the “Saraya Islands” Project in Ras Al Khaimah
- Rakeen launches AED 1.2 billion Bab Al Bahr luxury resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- Dubai eGovernment showcases its eGovernment experience to Saudi participants in Arab Administrative Development Organization’s activities