Ras Al Khaimah to see establishment of at least 25 new hotels
Ras Al Khaimah will see the establishment of at least 25 new hotels as part of the expansion of its tourism sector, officials said. According to Gulf News, these additions will triple the number of hotels in the emirate.
The completion of several mega tourism projects like the Al Hamra Village, Mina Al Arab, Al Marjan Island and the Saraya Islands are set to provide a quantum leap in the leisure facilities available in the emirate.
- Ras Al Khaima to establish 50 hotels in near future
- RAK Tourism boosts hotel developments as visitor footfall expected to reach 2.5 million by 2012
- Agreement to create 'Saraya Islands' signed between RAK Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank
- Rakeen to commence Phase Two of infrastructure work on Al Marjan Island in August 2009
- Sales of freehold units in ”Mina Al Arab” start