Rasmala opens Abu Dhabi office
In an effort to further strengthen its presence in the region, Rasmala has opened an office in Abu Dhabi. The move comes as a part of Rasmala’s expansion and growth plans in the GCC, following the recent opening of Rasmala’s Jeddah office.
“Rasmala Financial Brokerage offers brokerage services on the three UAE exchanges and allows us to better service our clients in Abu Dhabi. The capital of the UAE is a key market in the GCC region and a very important market for Rasmala”, said Tamer Bazzari, CEO of Rasmala.
“The office is expected to have 15 employees. The goal for the first year will be to strengthen the Rasmala brand and build relationships in the Abu Dhabi market place” said Khaled Masri, Head of Brokerage at Rasmala.
In addition to its newly established offices in Abu Dhabi and Jeddah, Rasmala also has offices in Riyadh, Cairo and Muscat, in addition to its head office in Dubai. Rasmala’s core business activities include Private Equity, Asset Management, Corporate Finance and Brokerage.
- Rasmala investments acquires 70% of a brokerage company in Oman
- Rasmala doubles its capital
- Rasmala awarded approval by the Saudi Capital Market Authority to establish a Saudi subsidiary
- Delta Rasmala strengthens presence in Egypt with new headquarters in Smart Village
- Rasmala Private Equity Fund is paid off, returning 3.5 times capital