Ready set invest! Youth investment camp to begin Monday in Kuwait
The camp is a national project for college students that will include economics and investment workshops. (Twitter)
An investment camp for youth will kick off tomorrow, October 5, to encourage those interested in trade and investment.
Director of Public Relations at the Ministry of Youth Affairs Nasser Al-Arfaj told KUNA the Ministry strives to utilize youth's talents and encourage them to engage in investment projects.
He made this remark on the fringes of an investment camp organized by the Ministry.
He added that the ministry is providing training workshops on economy for those who are interested in investment.
He pointed out that the Ministry has supported more than 200 programs to encourage young people to build their own businesses.
On his part, CEO of Alhamra Economic Consulting Abdulwahab Al-Hajji said that the investment camp is a national project for college students which aims at providing necessary knowledge on economy and investment.
The camp also will enable young people to start their businesses locally and regionally.
The camp is four months long. It will start tomorrow, October 5 until February 2.
Alhamra for economic consulting was established in 2014. It provides the best research, studies, and sophisticated economic consulting.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge