Real estate award to boost GFH contribution to Islamic infrastructure-focused financial sector
The Euromoney awards will lead Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) to further boost its contribution to the Islamic infrastructure-focused financial sector, company officials told the GDN. GFH won the 'Best Real Estate Finance Award" instituted by Euromoney. At the award ceremony held in Dubai, Euromoney also honoured chief executive officer and board member Esam Janahi, with 'Outstanding Contribution to the Real Estate Industry' award.
- 'Best Islamic Real Estate Finance House' award granted to GFH
- Total exports of Bahrain in 2004 stood at BD2.83bn, an increase of 13.4% over 2003
- Bahrain: Boost for housing sector
- BMA wins prestigious award for its contribution to Islamic funds industry
- Global and Al-Ghunaim Contributions to Regional Investments Awarded