Real Estate Investments Encouragement Company invests in Saudi projects
A-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper quoted Chairman of the Board of the Real Estate Investments Encouragement Company, Suleiman al-Majid, who said that the Company had invested in a real estate project in Jeddah covering 1.8 square kilometers, including the Ferryman Project and others in the city. The total value of sales in the Jeddah projects came to $50 million, according to the report.
The Company has also invested money in real estate projects in Mecca, Riyadh, and a seven square kilometer project in Dammam.
- IMF encourages Saudi investments
- Saudi’s Baghlaf Group and Rasmala Investments establish a real estate development company
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Gulf Investment House announces offering private subscription for Madai'n Real Estate Company
- Global Investment House – Kuwait Stock Exchange Performance