Real estate market in Fujairah growing
The Real estate market in the Emirate of Fujairah is witnessing an increasing demand for apartments, villas and offices. Finding an apartment there for Dh12,000 to 15,000 per annum is a hard task, since the offer is minimal in comparison to the demand, reported Al-Bayan newspaper.
Real estate sources attributed this situation to the expansion in economic, commercial and construction activity the Emirate has been seeing since mid-2004. New projects accomplished in the Emirate attracted a higher number of workers and thus the demand for small apartments.
- Time to 'Saudize' vegetable selling? Relentless crackdowns cripple small and medium businesses
- Saudi real estate market growing
- Saudi real estate market - fastest growing market in the world
- UAE real estate rides on growing confidence, consolidation & transparency to energize market
- Add another boom to the region: Qatar's real estate sector grows 44%