RealCAPITA to invest in Morocco housing project
Bahrain based real estate investment company RealCAPITA announced a partnership with a Casablanca-based Jet Group to develop a $449 million affordable housing project in several cities in Morocco, as well as others in Bahrain. The partnership was formalized by RealCAPITA vice-chairman and president Mohammed Al Tawash and Jet Group president Karim Amour.
According to the GDN, RealCAPITA's mandate is to invest in the GCC and well as other emerging markets (Far East, Eastern Europe and North Africa).
- RealCAPITA invests in Morocco housing sector
- Kuwaiti investment in Morocco housing project
- Sorouh Real Estate a strategic investor in RealMAROC
- Gulf and Moroccan businessmen form new firm to oversee building of 22,000 homes
- Bahrain: Government urged to introduce new policies to protect housing investments