Red Sea Housing Services wins SR 140 million contract from Hyundai Heavy Industries
Red Sea Housing Services (Tadawul: 4230), a leading manufacturer of remote site housing solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a major contract worth SAR 140.5 million by the Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
Dr Majid Al Kassabi, Chairman of Red Sea Housing Services stated that the contract is to supply, deliver and install a 6,400-man housing facility for the leading heavy industry company at the Mesaieed Industrial Complex, Qatar, to support the Qatar Fertilizer Company’s Ammonia and Urea Project. The project is due for completion by the end of June 2009.
Glen Warren, Executive VP of International Marketing and Operations for Red Sea Housing commented; “In the past two-and-a-half years we have built and secured contracts with a total value of SAR 620,000,000 for housing accommodation in Qatar, which puts us into the ranks of the leading housing suppliers in the country.”
Don B. Sumner, Managing Director of Red Sea Housing added; “Winning repeat business from a major global company like Hyundai gives us a strong sense of achievement, and is recognition that we are successfully following our strategy of building quality accommodation products for our customers.”
- Red Sea Housing Services Awarded SAR 187.5 Million Contract by Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Eni: Snamprogetti Wins a Contract Worth $140 Million in Saudi Arabia
- Red Sea Housing Services wins contracts worth over SAR 145 million
- Red Sea Housing Services win SAR 88 million
- Elaf wins contract for Red Sea Hotel management